Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eight Day Halloween Advent Calendar - Eight More Days...

... 'til Halloween...
                       ... Halloween...
                                             ... Halloween...

Sorry about that.  The title immediately made me think of that obnoxious Silver Shamrock jingle from Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.  To celebrate I thought that I'd post some sort of Halloween themed image or graphic until the big day arrives.  So without further adieu here's your first eight day Halloween advent calendar treat.

 I'm not sure the exact age of this photo, but it would have to be sometime after 1928, since this was the year that Minnie Mouse was first introduced.  I would say with confidence that this photograph was probably taken sometime before World War Two broke out, judging from this woman's hairstyle and the distinctive sepia tone of the photograph.  I kind of like the ghostly apparition of a framed silhouette portrait to the left of this woman.  It's kind of spooky.

I wonder where she was going dressed like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment